The following unisex size guide includes measurements of our apparel in inches. Depending on the product, we offer sizes ranging from XS to XL.
If you are in between sizes for our apparel, unless specified, we would recommend selecting the larger size as the fit is quite snug.
HOODIES & SWEATERS
Bracelet sizes are listed as circumference. To measure your wrist, wrap a piece of string around your wrist to your desired fit, and then lay the string straight on a ruler to get your measurement.
PENDANTS & NECKLACES
Our necklace chains come in several lengths. Please refer to the handy guide below to see how long each of these will hang on the average person.
The most frequently purchased ring size for men is size 9 - and for women it's size 7.
|Average Size||Desired Finger||Recommended Sizes|
|Pinky||6 - 8|
|Men||Ring||8 - 10|
|Middle/Index||10 - 12|
|Women||Ring||5 - 6|
|Middle/Index||6 - 9|
It's always best to consult a professional jeweler to get an accurate size before ordering (most will do it for free). There are two main methods to determine your ring size, if you don't already know it:
- Screenshot or save the image below.
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘Read Size Here’ line will be your size (Note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to size up rather than down).
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Using the sizing guide image above, place the end of the string on the left hand line next to the 'Read Size Here,' and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers.
- The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your size.